Anyone who has ever struggled with poverty knows how extremely expensive it is to be poor.
This had me weak!
If you enjoyed this check out his youtube channel: TreyMoeShow2
*I do not own this. I’m not even positive I own the rights to my name*
The BS I seen on Tumblr
Now I enjoy tumblr just as much as the next man but I just wanted to get somethings off my chest.
1. You are NOT displaying any uniqueness by impulsively reblogging every image you see
- How in the world is your only expression someone else form of expression?
2. Simply having a tumblr account doesn’t make you unique or different in any way
- NO you are NOT any “cooler” or more unique than anybody else because you signed up for anything on the internet.
- To those who feel this way: Fall the fuck back
3. Easy ways to get notes
- Images of shit the majority of us will never be able to attain or afford
- Religion! Religion! Religion!
- Memories (Back in my day…)
- Porn (Because that doesn’t take up over half the internet websites already…)
- Food… (*I ain’t even mad though*)
4. Bullshit Revolutionaries
- Don’t front like your for a cause if you are not for the cause
5. Gratification in amount likes or reblogs
- This is for those of you who complain when your post doesn’t get as much interaction as you wanted.
- Grow up and stop acting like some BBBBBBaby Back Bitches
*I have spoken my piece*
And today truly was a good day
I created my own language today. What the fuck did you accomplish?
Sometimes I feel like someone somewhere put a hit out on originality and that they’re money has not gone waste.